Major Excitement

Yesterday was my first day back to work after the Christmas holiday.....and it was a long day !! Not to mention that I was exhausted when I got up, it was a rough few days. After today I have another 5 days off to look forward to :) There are times that I really love working for the government !

Major winds again yesterday, it was SO windy that the piloet light went out on our gas fireplace ! I thought it might just pick the house up, and I don't think it would survive be moved again !

Ok, so what's the major excitment you ask ???? well, I'm going to be a Grandma !!! Even though it's not the first time, I think it will be a lot more exciting for me because I can be more involved with Nicole's pregnancy than I was with Angel's. The kids told us last night at dinner, I think Nicole was a bit nervous about it, but she seems really happy about the whole thing. That makes me really happy !! Mike is just estatic, I think it's been pretty hard for him to not say anything, he's pretty close to Joe, and me too. They went to the Dr today and she did the blood test, they'll get the results tomorrow, but she did 2 home pregnancy tests, and both were positive. A tentative delivery date is September 3, WOO HOO !! So the next few months are going to be a blast :)

I think that's about all I have for today, for some strange reason ( I wonder why) I am having a hard time concentrating ;).

Ciao for now...

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Queen of Cats and Joe, too! So happy to hear that Nicole and Mike are expecting!

    Enjoying your blog. Great job!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's try this again ?

Easy, like Sunday morning !