Happy Friday !!

Well, I am glad to have made it to the end of the week, after having two weeks were I only worked a day or two each week, this full work week has been tough !! I'm glad it's almost over. Another full week next week, and then a holiday the following week !! I am going to enjoy it as much as I can since the Macomb County Board of Commissioners is trying to steal half of our holidays away from us, the bastards !! Seems they feel it's perfectly ok to make up THEIR shortages by taking jobs, benifits and health care away from the workers. They won't give up their company cars though.....typical dirty politicans !!!

I dropped Velvet off at the vets this morning, he was scared, he had no idea of what was going on, and since Pearl wasn't with him he was just lost. They do just about everything together, two little peas in a pod ! Hopefully after his neuter he'll be a little less manic :).....that's what Ti Gra is hoping for, he just terrorizes her. Also, we want no little babies running around the house :), and he's already made a few moves on Pearl. Pearl will get spayed sometime next month, after I've saved a few pennies :0

I haven't gotten in any stitching time this week, dang it !!! So either tonight ( must stay away from the computer !!) or for sure tomorrow during the day, after my chores. I don't know why, but for some reason I feel guilty if I just sit and stitch...like I'm not doing anything "productive". I can't figure out why I feel this way ?? It could be because there are SO many things to be done around the house, that I think if I'm not "working" on something, it should be because I'm sleeping . I have noticed that DH doesn't have this issue ;) he can sit and watch tv for hours and not feel bad about it !! Actually, all most all the time I am 100% ok with that...he works really, really hard so he has earned it !

DD ( Nicole) had her first Dr appt and first ultrasound yesterday :). Everything is fine, baby is 4mm big, and they got to see it's heartbeat. Her due date, and he seems very sure of it, is September 3...she really wants it to be 9/9/09....but she may change her mind about that come deliveray day :).

Well, I think that's about all for now. Keep a good thought for Velvets healthy recovery. Thanks !!

Ciao,

Beth Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's try this again ?

Easy, like Sunday morning !

Major Excitement